Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The foundation is poured.

IMG_3716
I drove down to Olympia and picked this up used from Trailer Town. It was barely used for a year and then the guy traded it it for a 10,000lb beast. This is 7' x 16' with a c-channel frame and four electric brakes. We'll be taking off the front rail pretty shortly so that it won't get in the way of the house and some of the decking will probably be removed. But it is already treated wood so we won't have to change that. It came with pull out ramps that also won't be sticking around forever. It is rated for up to 7,000lbs and it cost me about $2100 after all the taxes, licenses, and such. So I'm good to go. It is time to adjust my floor plan and get this show on the road. I've been thinking about windows a lot lately.

1 comment:

Marcel said...

Way cool! Congratulations. I hope you post lots of pics as you build.