Friday, April 24, 2009

Change of plans

IMG_3768
I've decided to switch from an entrance on the tail end of the trailer to one on the side of it. It will look a little different, but I think that it suits my needs best. It is hard to tell from the pictures that the loft will be on the front (left side from view of floor plan). This leaves the rear half of the house to have an open vaulted ceiling.
IMG_3770
Current floor plan. Clockwise from the bottom left corner: toilet, closet shelves, closet with door, sink, under the counter fridge, drawers, gas 2 burner cooktop, counter with fold up additional countertop, desk around the corner, 6' long couch, propane heater, bookshelf, entry.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

How exciting! It's coming along! I've picked out a couple of houses in Seattle for Ryan to look at - maybe you'll have a place to park in front of within the next few years, hmmm? I can't wait to see your tiny house!