Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tiny Ideas

Well I would like to take a moment to recognize (blame) those who gave me many of the ideas I'll use.

First I was smitten with yurts. I don't know how I'd heard of them first, but there are a few kinks with yurt dwelling. If you are poor and cannot afford land, you can't have a yurt. Plus yurts cost many thousand dollars in a lump sum and you will not be able to get a loan to build one. However, I do love them.

Then my sister told me about the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company. Since then I've spend way too much time pining over their homes. I mean way too much time.


I've watched some great video on Dee William's house in Olympia.


Zoey lives in Washington (I'm guessing the Seattle area) and I've had a lot of fun watching her build her home.

No comments: