Thursday, November 27, 2008

Showers

I am thankful for showers. They are relaxing, they wake me up, and they keep me from being gross. These are all things I like, but do I need to equip my house with a shower? It is where the volume of the gray water question comes from. Without a shower it would just be dishwater, laundry water, and sponge bath water. Lets think about where I'm parked. RV parks, host houses, campgrounds, pools, gyms, and a host of other places have showers, but when I think what I need, I don't need showers. I waste so much water in a shower. My parents can attest to that. If left unattended, I am in for 15 minutes. Way too much water.


In an effort to wrap my mind around what it would be like to NOT have running water, I read this article. He's all about the baking soda.

No comments: