Sunday, November 15, 2009

November progress...

There isn't much progress. I've been in town the last couple weeks. I'd hoped to put the roof on, but there were complications. I was sick the first week. Then it has rained, rained, rained. However, yesterday, Dad, my friend Michael, and I worked on the roof for the day. It has three more pieces of sheathing up and some roof extensions. I didn't take any pictures and it is dark. Funny thing about the sun setting early. Also, I began with three skylights and I am down to two. The flashing kit for a skylight is more expensive than the skylight itself... at least for a metal roof. So, I'll only have the one in the loft so that I can still lay in bed and look up at the stars. Of course, it still needs to be installed. It will have to wait until spring. Tomorrow I will be back at camp in Idaho.

IMG_5465

1 comment:

Marcel said...

I keep checking in to see if there has been any progress. I assume you are still east of the mountains.