Tuesday, November 30, 2010

August! Roof!

In August Drew and I went over to Western Washington and put a metal Fabral roof on the house. It wasn't very hard but the steep pitch and skylight made a tiny project much larger. I've also noticed that once we have been away from the project for a while it takes a few to get my head wrapped around it again. I know that it is almost December and we are a bit behind on getting these pictures up. We were a bit busy this fall getting married, moving (into a rental), and looking for jobs. The house we moved into is small and I am starting to think it is the right size, so I'm not sure if the tiny house will be the right size for us. However, we still plan to finish it and use it... only time will tell the details.

IMG_3774
IMG_3751
IMG_3777
IMG_3771
IMG_3769

No comments: